The National Association of Business Brokers – NABB is steps closer to launching its organization.
- Trademark: It is official, trademark rights have been approved by USPTO
- The National Association of Business Brokers has launched their website www.BusinessBrorker.biz
The National Association of Business Brokers is an organization of professional business brokers who have been helping business owners buy and sell their businesses. Business Brokers are experts at helping entrepreneurs find a buyer for their business confidentially.
1-800-Biz-Broker and its principal Business Broker, Pablo Fonseca are proud to announce their support in establishing the professional business broker organization.
What will differentiate a NABB Business Broker from the other Business Broker Organizations? Exclusive association…
- The Most Experienced Business Brokers – All Business Broker members must have a minimum of three years of full-time business brokerage experience. Furthermore, our members are FULL-TIME Business Brokers.
- The Most Prepared Business Brokers – All Business Brokers must have a degree from a 4 year accredited college or university and/or achieved the equivalency by owning and operating a business.
- The Most Active Business Brokers– Our Business Broker members are required to maintain at least 5 current listings / businesses for sale. Members are also required to publish and promote articles, blogs, and industry papers.
- The Most Professional Business Brokers – All Business Brokers are required to deliver service and positive results for clients that result in positive testimonials and be among the best ranked business brokers in their respective markets.